How to reach Baie du Nord
GPS info for Baie du Nord :
(West 75 03 57 )
( North 48 28 30 )
Road access is well indicated with large signs at every turn. Roads are well kepted, approximately every second day.
- Highway 15 North and route 117 North to Mont-Laurier.
From Ottawa / Gatineau
- Highway 5 North and route 105 North to Maniwaki and Grand-Remous;
- From Grand-Remous, turn right on route 117 South to Mont-Laurier.
From Val d'Or
- Route 117 South to route 113;
- Route 113 North to Senneterre;
- From Senneterre, turn on forestry road to Clova;
- From Clova drive on the the road to Parent for about 20 km and watch the signs for the road to Baie du Nord;
- Take route 309 North to Mont-St-Michel;
- From Mont-St-Michel, about 2 km on route 309 North, then turn right on road to Parent;
- From Parent, turn left on road to Clova;
- From there, follow the signpostings to Baie du Nord;
- More than half way to Clova, you leave the Parent-Clova road ( turn right );
- After 3 kilometers, you should see a restaurant on your right, La Patate du Gouin;
- Follow the signpostings to the Baie du Nord.